Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pickle

So far none of the people I have contacted have replied back...so I've got a plan, I'm going to try look up other artists just in case my artists don't contact me, which is a bummer because I really liked my artists and I found out a lot of information about them. If anyone is reading this post and if you have a way of helping out, please help :) my two artists are Tamara Dean and Peter Robinson.
I've done my Reading Response
Besides that I can't move much forward until I have at least one of my artists reply.

In a bit of a pickle...


4 comments:

  1. Try sending out more emails to other places and see if they can help you more!! Push to get your information :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I listened to what you said Ezy and I am looking for more contacts, and have found some more, so I've emailed them and hopefully they reply back, I also found a video on Tamara Dean which is very interesting...man these people are hard to contact...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i honestly agreed. I'm just waiting for one of my Artists to reply to me now! Wish they would hurry up so that i can sent out my questions :) well I hope that they contact you really soon so that you can do your work and have someone to get really EXCITED ABOUT >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you commenting on each others' blogs, and helping each other out. Have you emailed the various galleries that represent (sell their work) your artists? They may be able to point you in the right direction. Or you could try and contact the people who have written about your artists - the person who wrote the article in Empty about Tamara Dean, for example. All the best!

    ReplyDelete