Thursday 23 February 2012

Artists

Well I haven't done a post in a couple of days, so far we're just starting up our magazines, we've agreed to a name, passionfruit. Which seems to catch other peoples attention. At the moment we are finding at least two artists that we are interested in, mine are Tamara Dean (photographer) and Peter Robinson (sculptor) Their works amazing! I'm coming up with twenty questions for each of my artist so that I can either Skype them or meet them in person for an interview, which makes me kinda nervous, because I'm not so used to asking strangers questions without giggling away, it's defiantly a challenge. These interviews will be put in the magazine or website that we're creating. So during term two we are off on a family road trip to Wellington and later on up to Auckland, exciting, can't wait!

Here is some of their work (Tamara Dean and Peter Robinson)




No comments:

Post a Comment