Monday 6 February 2012

Introduction- Creating our classroom

Hey my name is Sharnae Amber Hope, and I go to Fraser High School in Hamilton, New Zealand. I'm a year 12 and have been accepted into a new art project this year. We have been given the chance to create magazines and websites that will be sold/viewed by people. This is my second day in the art project and I'm enjoying myself :). Our first assignment was to create a room that we felt comfortable to learn in, so we have all pitched in ideas of the things we would like in the class and have come to an agreement. At the moment we are just sorting out how to design our classroom and what colours we want to use. I'm really excited about this year because I'm focusing on a subject that I really enjoy (including Biology) and am able to expand my knowledge in journalism, photography, art etc...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment