Monday 27 February 2012

Lagging

Well I think I'm a bit behind now, I'm having trouble finding contacts for my two artists (Tamara Dean and Peter Robinson) so I have decided to contact magazines/books that they have featured in and see if they can give me their email or tell the artists that I'm interested in interviewing them, also I have a practice Reading Responses for English, but everything at the moment isn't working out. Yesterday (Monday 27th) I wasn't at school because I was on a Biology trip to Maungatautari island, that was AMAZING but that means I missed out on somethings, and I'm lagging behind. Something that is even worse is the road trip to Wellington I may not be able to go to due to another Biology trip, both of these things are important and I'm just seeing if maybe I can do the assessment for Biology without going on the trip, fingers crossed I'll work this all out somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment