Monday 12 March 2012

A lot on my plate

Yesterday I wasn't at school because I was at my granddad's funeral, and I was planning it with the family the whole week, so I wouldn't have had enough time to write my speech on my artwork, so I got an extenuation. It's not like I just missed out on it because I still had to do a speech at the funeral, and I can tell you it's harder than any school speech, I had to stop myself from crying, which I knew I could do. I also still have to do the speech, I just have more time.

Anyway I interviewed Tamara Dean by phone on Sunday, I was really really nervous but she was very friendly and answered my questions very openly. I think she was also very surprised that a high school student was asking her in depth questions rather than just stupid ones. She was also interested in the art project itself, and would like to see the finish product of the website and magazine.
Surprise, surprise, John Reynolds contacted me back and would love to have an interview with me, he was very helpful in also naming sites that I could find information about him. YES!!! Both artists have contacted me back...

Now just have to write some questions for John Reynolds, copy out Tamara Deans interview from the recorder, write my speech, and do a couple of touch ups on my artwork.
A lot on my plate...  

No comments:

Post a Comment