Monday 5 March 2012

Best Day So Far

Well Today has only just started...and good news, TAMARA DEAN HAS CONTACTED ME BACK!!!!!!! Super Duper excited!! :D It's amazing how much these projects in art project take over your life...I was jumping around hugging people, and I'm pretty sure I'll have a smile on my face the entire day, now I can really start moving. I'm going to contact her over the phone...can't wait!!

Also this week we are doing a piece of artwork in a series of one aspect that one of our artist uses and I've got so many ideas popping into my head. Finally looking forward to this :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sharnae.

    Just to let you know that there are folk out here reading your blogs and following your project. It caught my attention because I love the idea of dropping the barriers between subjects. When I left school I never thought, "Hmm, I'm doing poetry" when I wrote song lyrics - you just get on with it.

    So go for it. And big ups to everyone else on the project. It will be great to see how your work evolves, what you love and hate about the process, what motivates you and what makes you want to curl up and have a snooze.

    Ngā mihi nui
    Chrissie Butler

    Teacher, national facilitator with CORE Education and everlasting member of mr sterile Assembly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear other people are interested in the art project. Yes, it's challenging at times but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the support, we all appreciate it.

    Sharnae Hope

    ReplyDelete