Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dedication

Today I got an email back from Tamara Dean and I'm going to call her on either Sunday or Monday, 8.30pm Sydney time...so New Zealand is 2 hours ahead, which means I'll have to call her at 10.30pm, but still I'm willing to do it, Dedication! Also I've got another artist that I'm interested in because the other one, Peter Robinson hasn't contacted me back, John Reynolds is the new artist I have chosen.
Heres some of his work.






I've also decided to go with photography for my project for the series and later on I might add a bit of painting to it. I've decided to go with the idea of my photographer Tamara Dean, where she bases her artwork on the events that happen in her life, so I'm going to show different styles that are based on when I had my appendicitis, also I might play around with the colours she uses, and the mysterious feel you get from her work, one of them might have John Reynolds style where he uses words in his paintings to express what he's trying to show. also during this time we are told we have to make a speech (4 minutes for the year 12's) about our artwork and how it relates to the artist or artists that we chose. Finally very very busy, which I love.   

No comments:

Post a Comment