Monday 21 May 2012

Galaxy

Hello there! Well Saturday I went to John Reynolds exhibition at Sue Crockfords Gallery in Auckland. It was in this two storied building that was very flash looking. I had to press the intercom to be allowed in and we went up one of those old lifts. John Reynolds work was amazing, in particular 'The Dream' which looks like a galaxy of bizarre patterns and dripping blue paint. Also on the way back to the car park I saw this towering interactive screen that when you touch it it does different things. I think it would be cool if someone did something like this in Hamilton... just an idea. At the moment I'm doing the final touches on my DPS in InDesign and if any of you guys have used InDesign you would know how different it is from Photoshop and how confusing it is, but I'm getting there :)

1 comment:

  1. You know the way we were talking in class on Friday about you needing to do more of a description of the experience of seeing Reynolds' work in your Art History essay? It looks to me like you've written half of that description here!

    ReplyDelete