Monday 23 April 2012

Change of plans...

Second day of school this term and it was nice to have a break and now I am ready for what we have to do this term (It's going to be crazy!!) Yesterday most of the day we had a "family meeting" and talked about all the things we need to do. We discussed that maybe the magazine shouldn't be our main focus, because of printing being so expensive we will need advertisers. But since this is our first year it's going to be hard to find them. THAT'S WHY we have decided to focus on the website magazine to get it out there but still have our magazine just with less printed and less pages. Which I think is reasonable. 

So today I'm fixing up my article on Tamara Dean and then tonight Mr Cunnane and Mrs Srothers will add anything they think is missing, then by thursday I can start putting it up on the website!! YAY!!
Also I'm starting my second article on John Reynolds. 

1 comment:

  1. Just been through your Tamara Dean article with my editing pen! It's looking great. With a couple of modifications, and some tightening up of the language here and there it'll be good to publish. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete